Doug Daniels is a business transaction and business litigation attorney in Daytona Beach. He was born and raised in Havana, Florida, a small town outside of Tallahassee. He graduated in 1982 from the Florida State University College of Law in the top five percent of his class, earning membership in the Order of the Coif, an honorary society recognizing integrity and high academic achievement. He practiced law with some of Florida's most respected firms.
Since starting his own firm in 1986, Doug Daniels has represented many of the developers seeking to redevelop the tourist industry in Daytona Beach and investors and entrepreneurs pursuing business opportunities in China, Australia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Japan, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. Mr. Daniels handles litigation cases in both state and federal courts. He was the manager of Florida Energy Associates, LLC, a company composed of several independent oil producers seeking the right to drill in Florida waters during the 2009 legislative session.
- Leadership Florida
- Associated Industries of Florida, Board Of Directors
- Community Partnership for Children, Board of Directors
- Beach Committee of the Volusia County Charter Review Commission, Chairman
- The Advanced Technology Center, Founding Attorney
- Volusia Forever
- University of Central Florida Advisory Board of Directors
- Volusia County Interim Charter Review Commission
- Volusia County Green Ribbon Economic Planning Committee
- Volusia Manufacturers Association
- Tiger Bay
- Volusia County Business Development Corporation
- Daytona Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Volusia County Beach Trust
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Alpha Delta, President
Daytona Beach attorney, Doug Daniels, has been admitted into Leadership Florida, an organization founded by... Read More...
The recovery from this recession is likely to prove uneven, with those areas prepared for the future recovering first and the rest... Read More...
Is it finally time to drill for oil on... Read More...